Anyone who has ever tried to call renters insurance customer service has likely been frustrated. Not only by the phone tree menus, but by the fact that in many cases it’s nearly impossible to find the correct toll-free renters insurance number online.
The companies don’t particularly want you to call, they’d rather you used self-service online or other methods. But if you need something done now, or something that can’t be done online, you’ll need this list of customer service numbers.
Whether you have Fayetteville Renters Insurance or coverage anywhere else, you should bookmark this list!
Allstate Renters Insurance Customer Service Number
Assurant Renters Insurance Customer Service Number
E-Renter Plan Renters Insurance Customer Service Number
Farmers Renters Insurance Customer Service Number
Geico Renters Insurance Customer Service Number
MetLife Renters Insurance Customer Service Number
Nationwide Renters Insurance Customer Service Number
Progressive Renters Insurance Customer Service Number
State Farm Renters Insurance Customer Service Number
Stillwater Renters Insurance Customer Service Number
Travelers Renters Insurance Customer Service Number
USAA Renters Insurance Customer Service Number
After you resolve your issue with your current Fayetteville Renters Insurance provider, you should call Effective Coverage at (800)892-4308. Or, you can use the chat on our website. Or, you can quote and buy a renters insurance policy online in sixty seconds!
Effective Coverage is a company that has always focused on making life better for renters, and making life easier for renters. Our core values align with that, and we want to make it fast and easy for you to get the affordable renters insurance that you need.
Do you need instant proof of coverage for your leasing office? Effective Coverage can send proof of coverage by email or by fax.
Did You Know That You Can Afford Renters Insurance?
The national average price of renters insurance is just $187.00, according to the III. That works out to as little as fifteen dollars per month. The vast majority of families can budget renters insurance easily at those prices.
Additionally, it's important to note that renters are at a significantly higher risk of experiencing loss than homeowners. Renters occupy roughly one third of total housing stock in the country, and yet they are fully fifty percent more likely to experience theft than homeowners, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics.
It only costs a few dollars a month to protect your family, and this cheap renters insurance is a great way to mitigate the additional risks that come with being a renter.
Did You Know That Most Property Managers Require Renters Insurance?
Mandatory renters insurance is a hot topic these days. It’s not just required by upscale apartment complexes. Any professionally managed apartment complex will require the coverage. Even most landlords who are renting a few units will require renters insurance.
That’s because they don’t want to be in a position of suing you for damages caused by your negligence, since that sours the landlord-tenant relationship. Another thing that sours the landlord-tenant relationship is when the landlord’s insurance company sues you for those damages! If you have to pay a lawyer, you might have trouble paying rent.
Having renters insurance means that not only does the claim get paid, but you also have a defense paid for by the insurance company against those claims. That gives you access to counsel that you might not otherwise have and ensures that the proceedings are fair.
What’s The Best Price For Renters Insurance?
In many parts of North Carolina, renters insurance can cost as little as $100 a year. In parts of other states, it can be even less expensive than that! While NC renters insurance regulation might change in the near future, it currently is keeping prices down. Now is the time to get covered, because it’s so affordable. While unlikely, it’s not impossible that November will bring a significant shift in the way that things work in North Carolina. The fallout from that could be unpredictable at best.
Now is the time to get the best price for renters insurance in North Carolina!
What’s The Worst That Could Happen If I Don’t Have Renters Insurance?
- You could lose everything you own and have to buy new stuff at full replacement cost.
- You could be responsible for all of the damages that other people and the property owner suffer.
- Even if the property owner’s insurance or the other residents’ insurance pays for their losses, those companies can sue you to get back what they paid to their insured.
- If you’re involved in that lawsuit, it can impact your credit, your employment, your lifestyle, your future income through garnishment, and more.
- You’d be responsible to hire your own lawyer to defend you. Renters insurance pays for a lawyer to defend you against claims the policy would pay, which can save you tens of thousands of dollars!
- We recently shared the story of Tammy, who thought she didn’t need renters insurance. She is, unfortunately, a representative example.
Effective Coverage offers the nation's only completely mobile platform to quote and purchase renters insurance right from your phone or tablet in just one minute. Get an online renters insurance quote today and protect your family.
What's Your Insurance Language?
- Do You Need Renters Insurance ASAP? Check out the fastest way to buy renters insurance online and get covered in just 60 seconds!
- Do You Feel Like Talking About It? Just call Effective Coverage and a renters insurance expert can help you get great coverage in minutes.
- Do You Need Some Time Alone With Your Thoughts? We understand, which is why we created the North Carolina Guide To Renters Insurance.
- Just Want To Watch A Movie Together? See our Video North Carolina Renters Insurance Guide!