Seattle Renters Insurance is not expensive, by anyone’s standards. You can release that death grip on your wallet, the insurance company isn’t going to try to pry it from your fingers to pay for a renters insurance policy. Seriously, though, how much does renters insurance in Washington cost? Can you afford Seattle renters insurance?
What’s the definition of expensive?
- A pony is expensive. Especially if you live in an apartment in Seattle. A pony is also rather impractical.
- Prescriptions are expensive (Looking at you, Martin Shkreli!)
- Suing your nephew is expensive if you lose.
- Buying a new building for your landlord is expensive if you don’t have renters insurance liability!
- Renters insurance in Seattle is cheap.
It’s not difficult to afford renters insurance. You just have to make the commitment. How much of a commitment is that? The average price is about fifteen dollars a month, or $180.00 a year. Often it’s even cheaper than that. What does a movie ticket cost before you buy popcorn or anything else? About fifteen bucks. That’s also about what it costs to get one pizza delivered – and that’s if you have a coupon.
What’s the cost of not having renters insurance in Seattle?
You could be held liable for bodily injury or property damage that you do to someone else. That could be anything from a fire you accidentally start to bumping into someone and causing them to fall. Their property loss and their medical bills are your problem if that happens. That loss could follow you for years, even for the rest of your life. It could even result in your paychecks being docked to cover the cost.
You’re also responsible for any personal property loss that you suffer. If someone steals your laptop, what’s the cost to replace it. More importantly, do you want to pay that cost out-of-pocket because someone got a free computer by stealing yours? You shouldn’t have to. The cost of Seattle renters insurance is much less than the cost of a loss with no coverage.
Can you afford the time it takes to get renters insurance? Absolutely! Effective Coverage has made the process easy. If you click above, you can get covered in just sixty seconds. You’ve already spent longer than that to determine if you can afford the cost! One minute more and you can be covered. If you prefer to speak with an insurance expert for Washington renters, you can pick up the phone. Just call (800)892-4308 or click to get covered - whether you need Seattle renters insurance quotes online or coverage anywhere else!
Effective Coverage offers the nation's only completely mobile platform to quote and purchase renters insurance right from your phone or tablet in just one minute. Get an online renters insurance quote today and protect your family.
What's Your Style?
- Do You Need Coverage ASAP? Check out the fastest way to buy renters insurance online and get covered in just 60 seconds!
- Do You Feel Like Talking About It? Just call Effective Coverage and a renters insurance expert can help you get great coverage in minutes.
- Do You Need Some Time Alone With Your Thoughts? We understand, which is why we created the Washington Guide To Renters Insurance.
- Just Want To Watch A Movie Together? See our video guide below.