Effective Coverage is hiring! We are looking for both entry level and experienced Insurance Sales Agents. We offer paid training and an innovative compensation program in addition to a generous base salary. The ideal candidate is fun-loving, hard-working, and loves to help people. This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved from the ground up at a rapidly growing enterprise business.
Effective Coverage manages the insurance requirements for national apartment owners. As an Insurance Sales Agent you will speak to residents of these apartments through multiple channels, including phone, email, and chat. You will be given warm leads (no cold-calling!) and plenty of opportunities to cross-sell. You will be offered a generous base pay plus commission on additional policies sold.
We are looking for the best of the best and fully believe in promoting from within. We are looking for licensed sales agents, but willing to train the right candidate.
Effective Coverage partners with the nation’s largest operators and insurers of single- and multi-family apartment portfolios, and manages their renters insurance compliance programs. Our services are offered by our insurance agency, Effective Coverage, and software company, LeaseTrack. These two brands work together to meet the needs of both residents and the parties who have a vested interest in minimizing the risk of resident-caused claims.
The uniqueness of the team is driven by our group’s diversity. Very few people here come from similar backgrounds, and we each bring our own story which creates a very special environment for creativity, fun, strategy, and success.
- Provide a top-notch, exceptional customer service experience from beginning to end.
- Offer expert policy recommendations to generate sales.
- Cross-sell, develop, and close sales opportunities.
- First-call resolution: Properly address the customer’s need the first time they call by being thorough and eliminating the need for a call-back.
- Create, send, and edit new insurance applications to customers.
- Meet and exceed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and service level agreements (SLAs) in your daily work.
- Collaborate with other operations teams to ensure first-call resolution and a seamless customer experience.
- Schedule follow-ups on outstanding requirements for customers.
- Property and Casualty License
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Background in financial services or insurance a plus
- Fluency in Spanish a plus
- Competitive compensation; available Health and Vision Insurance, Health Savings Account, and Simple IRA (401K) plan
- A great atmosphere with a positive workplace culture
- Flexible PTO and Time Off
- Opportunities for paid training, mentorship, and coaching from leadership
- Inclusive workplace culture
Please send your application materials here