Effective Coverage is looking for an experienced Customer Service Representative to assist in our growing business. The ideal candidate is fun-loving, hard-working, and loves to help people. This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved from the ground up at a rapidly growing enterprise business.
Effective Coverage partners with the nation’s largest operators and insurers of single- and multi-family apartment portfolios, and manages their renter’s insurance compliance programs. Our services are offered by our insurance agency, Effective Coverage, and our software company, LeaseTrack. These two brands work together to meet the needs of both residents and real estate owners and operators.
The uniqueness of our team is driven by our group’s diversity. Most people come from different backgrounds, and our unique experiences create a special environment for creativity, fun, strategy, and success.
We are looking for the best of the best and fully believe in promoting from within. Our CSRs receive paid training and a career path that can lead to becoming a licensed Property and Casualty agent.
- Provide a top-notch, exceptional customer service experience from beginning to end
- First-call resolution: properly address the customer’s need the first time they call and eliminate the need for a callback
- Create, send, and edit new insurance applications for customers
- Address customers’ questions about their insurance requirements, and instruct them on how to fix their insurance documents if necessary
- Meet and exceed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and service level agreements (SLAs) in your daily work
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure first-call resolution and a seamless customer experience
- Schedule follow-ups on outstanding requirements for customers
- 3 years experience in a call center setting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Fluency in Spanish a plus
- Competitive compensation; available Health and Dental Insurance, Health Savings Account, and Simple IRA (401K) plan
- A great atmosphere with a positive workplace culture
- Flexible PTO and Time Off
- Opportunities for paid training, mentorship, and coaching from leadership
- Inclusive workplace culture
Please send your application materials here.