Effective Coverage is hiring! We are looking for an entry-level Marketing Assistant who is fun-loving, hard-working, and loves to help people. This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved in a national, rapidly growing enterprise firm.
Effective Coverage makes a significant, positive impact in the renters insurance community. We work with some of the largest apartment owners in the country to manage their renters insurance programs. The primary role of the Marketing Assistant is to help execute marketing initiatives that promote value for our customers while driving engagement and revenue.
The successful candidate will be an imaginative problem-solver, resilient in a rapidly-changing environment, and highly collaborative. In this role, you have the opportunity to make a significant impact while working with a diverse and dynamic group of professionals.
- Write compelling copy that engages and converts
- Execute and deliver on scheduled articles, blog posts, and social media posts
- Grow, nurture, and develop engaged contacts
- Perform technical, content, and website audits, as directed
- Conduct market research on consumer requirements, behaviors, habits, and trends
- Collect and parse data to be appropriately analyzed and used by members of the team
- Undertake individual tasks of the marketing plan as assigned
- A sharp creative mind with rapt attention to detail; You regularly ask, “How can this be better?”
- Ability to iterate in a constantly-changing environment
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to execute tight deadlines and targets
- Demonstrated people skills: empathy, tact, and sound judgment in person-to-person interactions
- A passion and enthusiasm for marketing; you are open-minded and love to learn
- A teamwork mindset — you take ownership of your work and are willing to help out when needed
- Experience in financial services or insurance a plus
- Competitive compensation; available health and vision insurance, and health savings account
- A great atmosphere with a positive workplace culture
- Flexible PTO and Time Off
- Opportunities for paid training, mentorship, and coaching from leadership
- FUN, diverse, open-minded co-workers!