We are looking for an Office Administrator to support daily operations and provide high-quality administrative assistance. A true people person, our ideal candidate will be passionate about getting to know our business and maintains a polished, professional, and enthusiastic demeanor.
Core responsibilities and contributions include managing the flow of all internal and external communications, planning, and prioritizing the calendar of meetings, invoices, activities, calls, and travel arrangements. Other duties include interfacing with both internal and external clients to create the highest return on time spent, and managing the schedule to focus on deadlines and deliverables.
Effective Coverage partners with the nation’s largest operators and insurers of single- and multi-family apartment portfolios and manages their renters’ insurance compliance programs. Effective Coverage is our parent company which provides insurance agency services.
LeaseTrack is a subsidiary of Effective Coverage, created for clients looking for a SaaS solution. These two brands work together to meet the needs of residents and real estate owners and operators who have a vested interest in minimizing the risk of resident-caused claims.
The uniqueness of our team is driven by our group’s diversity. We each bring our own story which creates a very special environment for creativity, fun, strategy, and success.
- Keep an inventory of office supplies and order new materials as needed
- Pick-up supplies from local retailers
- Welcome visitors to the office
- Keep office common areas tidied and clean
- Assist with desk and equipment set-up
- Coordinate scheduling and maintain executives’ calendars by scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel
- Capture and distribute minutes and action items
- Maintain executives’ expense and travel reports
- Work with CEO and leadership team to define agenda for meetings
- Respond to emails requesting information
- Airline, hotel, rental car, car service booking, and conference coordination
- Flexibility with shifting timelines and priorities.
- Field phone calls directed to the CEO, as well as cold calls regarding services
- Other duties as assigned
- Exceptional communication and writing skills, including the ability to communicate at all levels, exercise discretion, protect confidentiality, and compose letters and responses in a professional manner
- Strong skills in Google Apps for Business/Microsoft Suite; Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Word.
- Business acumen (understanding fundamental aspects of our business)
- Technically savvy (comfort working with and around new technologies)
- Team player with a sense of humor
We are looking for a team player who can perform these duties and help out where needed on projects that may arise suddenly. If the above intrigues you, we’d love for you to apply!
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Competitive compensation; available Health and Dental Insurance, Health Savings Account, and Simple IRA (401K) plan
- A great atmosphere with a positive workplace culture
- Flexible PTO and Time Off
- Opportunities for paid training, mentorship, and coaching from leadership
- Inclusive workplace culture
For more information, please contact us here.