Effective Coverage is looking for an experienced Customer Service Representative to assist in our growing business. This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved from the ground up at a rapidly growing enterprise business.
Effective Coverage partners with national, multifamily apartment owners and operators by managing compliance tracking for their renters insurance program. As a Customer Service Representative, you will speak to residents of these apartments through multiple channels, including phone, email, and chat.
We are looking for the best of the best and fully believe in promoting from within. Our CSRs are offered a career path leading to becoming a licensed Property and Casualty agent with paid training.
- Provide a top-notch, exceptional customer service experience from beginning to end
- First-call resolution: properly addressing the customer’s need the first time they call by being thorough, and eliminating the need for a second call-back
- Create, send, and edit new insurance applications to customers
- Address customers’ questions about their insurance requirements, and how to fix their insurance documents if necessary.
- Meet and exceed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and service level agreements (SLAs) in your daily work
- Collaborate with other operations teams (sales, customer success, case management, and quality assurance) to ensure first-call resolution and a seamless customer experience.
- Schedule follow-ups on outstanding requirements for customers
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- 3 years experience in a call-center setting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both languages
- Background in financial services or insurance a plus
- Competitive compensation and company-paid health insurance
- A laid-back atmosphere with a positive workplace culture
- Your opinion matters: management values all employee feedback, and incorporates suggestions for improvements
- Flexible PTO and Time Off
- Opportunities for paid training, mentorship, and coaching from leadership
- FUN, diverse, open-minded co-workers!