The Technology Business Analyst is responsible for developing a deliberate strategy to grow business capabilities within the Effective Coverage Technology division thereby supporting the larger firm. This position strategically supports the Operations, Marketing, Client Success, and Business Development teams.
- Work with key stakeholders and to understand requirements and ensure metrics support data-driven decision making
- Collect and analyze operational and technical requirements for multifunctional projects
- Address ad-hoc requests from users across the organization
- Collaborate with the Software Development team to implement changes to data architecture and design
- Work closely with the DevOps team to ensure timely testing, utility management, and comprehensive event tracking
- Establish, maintain and document high-quality data standards in core pipelines, datasets, and databases
- Investigate and address data anomalies and process gaps to troubleshoot data inconsistencies; implement solutions
- Develop ongoing, low-maintenance reporting processes to enable users to independently obtain for their data needs
- Continually seeks opportunities to improve the firm, business segment and processes. Bring issues and discrepancies to appropriate leadership
- Completes special projects as assigned
Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Business Analytics, or related field
- High level of comfort with technology
- 1-2 years of experience in Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Familiarity with key SaaS operating metrics
- Experience supporting technical and non-technical users to raise analytics maturity
- Clear translation of business user questions/requests into actionable analysis
- Comprehension of SQL and data modeling
- Understanding of data architectures, relational and non-relational database concepts, data warehouses, data modeling, and application implementations
- Strong analytical foundation including data gathering, modeling, mining, and engineering, and metrics and KPI definition, visualization, and presentation
- Expertise with Excel and CRMs and demonstrated proficiency in communicating data via business intelligence tools
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate at all levels, and exercise discretion
- Business acumen (understanding the fundamental aspects of our business) and strong technical knowledge
- Demonstrates Firm’s behavioral tenets, exuding behavior that is aligned with corporate culture
- Ability to work as part of a team of professionals and build relationships with other Firm business segments
- Problem-solving attitude
- Ability to travel
Special Working Conditions:
Fast-paced multi-tasking environment. Some travel may be required.
Please apply for this position here.
This position description is intended to describe the level of work required of the person performing in the role and is not a contract. The essential responsibilities are outlined; other duties may be assigned as needs arise or as required to support the organization. All requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate physically or mentally challenged colleagues.