Effective Coverage is hiring! We are seeking a UI | UX Web Designer to redesign our company websites and CRM to help support our rapid growth. This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved in a national, rapidly growing enterprise firm.
Candidates must have good communication skills, be able to work in a fast-paced environment, have a positive attitude, great work ethic, and be able to meet deadlines. We are looking for an innovative thinker who is a team player with strong conceptual and creative skills.
Effective Coverage is our parent brand and partners with national, multifamily apartment owners and operators by managing their renters insurance programs.
LeaseTrack was borne from the data gathered by Effective Coverage and helps single- and multi-family property owners make a significant, positive impact in the renters insurance community by optimizing their compliance requirements.
The successful candidate will be an imaginative problem-solver, resilient in a rapidly-changing environment, and highly collaborative. In this role, you have the opportunity to make a significant impact while working with a diverse and dynamic group of professionals.
- Redesign and develop user-focused creative concepts and themes for our two websites in WordPress
- Redesign the user interface of our CRM for internal and external partners
- Optimize SEO and functionality that adheres to common web standards, compatible across major browsers
- Develop site architecture and wireframes
- Assist with ongoing website changes
- Analyze, test, troubleshoot, and review website performance, coding, and other issues.
- Stay updated on current and new web-based technologies, browsers, and mobile platforms
- Develop sites with current security standards, and keep up to date with website security issues and patches
- 2+ years of professional experience in front-end web development or related industry
- Strong understanding of user-centered design processes and a passion for addressing real user needs
- Ability to communicate user needs (e.g. storytelling, leveraging data) and demonstrate how proposed designs solve those needs to internal team and senior partners
- Hands-on experience with wireframing and prototyping tools
- Proven experience building responsive websites
- Experience creating UI guidelines
- Strong portfolio of work including examples of mobile web, desktop and app experiences
- Good knowledge of browser quirks and how to address them
- Work with APIs
- Understanding of optimal user-experience
- Optimize graphical assets for online usage
- Development experience using extensible web authoring tools
- Experience working from User Interface concept to completion
- Demonstrate creative excellence in solving layout and technical challenges
- Comfortable working with multiple teams and on multiple projects at any given time
- Competitive compensation; available Health and Dental Insurance, Health Savings Account, and a Simple IRA plan
- A great atmosphere with a positive workplace culture
- Flexible PTO and Time Off
- Opportunities for paid training, mentorship, and coaching from leadership
- Inclusive workplace culture