You’ve Found the Place Where Innovation & Insurance Collide!
We are excited about your interest in joining the Effective Coverage team. We know that the talent and passion of our people are critical to our continued success. That is why we provide a professional atmosphere where employees can realize their full potential and excel. To be a member of the team, you must share in our common set of values that are rooted in integrity and excellence.
Call Center Customer Service Representative
Effective Coverage has an opening for a Call Center Customer Service Representative, but we’re not just any call center. We’re passionate about what we do, and we believe in development, training and promotion from within.
Do you enjoy helping customers, but hate office politics and call center scheduling?
Do you want to learn and grow with a company that believes in its people?
Are you looking for a long-term opportunity where you’ll enjoy coming to work every day?
Do you need a job where full time means full time, regularly scheduled hours?
Effective Coverage is seeking to fill several Call Center Customer Service Representative positions. We’re willing to train and invest in the right people, and there are significant growth opportunities available.
You’ll work with the agent team to provide support and manage back office functions, as well as supporting overall company goals. Each person makes an individual contribution that is valued, you’re not just a cog in the machine.
- Be proficient with a computer
- Be willing to learn our custom software
- Be willing to learn why, not just how
- Have strong relationship skills
- Have strong communications skills
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs.
- Establish client relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service.
- Work with the Agent Team to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers.
Qualified individuals would possess:
- Computer proficiency
- Outstanding relationship skills
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication abilities
- Minimum H.S. diploma or equivalent
Business Development Associate
The Business Development Associate is an individual contributor who will drive sales growth through identifying, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing new business relationships through a consultative, B2B solution sales approach.
- Uncovers or proposes business opportunities by working closely with partners to understand the business and developing relationships; discovering and exploring opportunities to profitably grow and enhance customer business and value.
- Analyze potential business opportunities by studying market and customer strategies, business requirements, future growth, and financials; evaluating options; resolving priorities and/or barriers.
- Develops partner strategies and positions by studying and understanding integration of customer goals/strategies and needs with our business strategies, capabilities and operations; examining risks and potentials.
- Secures new business opportunities by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Bachelor degree
- Proven experience with national accounts
- Working knowledge of Insurance and Multi-Family Industries
- 2 years’ experience in a Business Development role
- Minimum 1+ years’ of sales experience at the decision maker, VP and C-Suite level
- Proven track record of success
- Experience building a unique, customized sales plan & strategy by prospective client.
- Proven negotiation and sales closing techniques to secure profitable business.
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and MS Word.
Content Marketing Associate
As a Content Marketing Associate, you are responsible for writing strategic, smart, and original content for the bulk of your day. Content Marketing Associates are conceptual thinkers who bring vision, inspiration and insight into branded communications for B2B, B2B2C, and B2C clients. You will collaborate with our passionate and talented technical and marketing teams to drive and execute top-notch content marketing and inbound marketing strategies for our brand. A degree in English, Journalism, Literature, or a related field is a bonus, but not required.
- Create high-quality, journalistic-style content for a variety of digital channels (blogs, thought leadership articles, websites, e-books, e-newsletters, lead nurturing emails, etc.) as needed based on each client’s editorial calendar and inbound marketing strategy.
- Work closely with the rest of our team to develop content according to established editorial calendars and content mapping documents
- Develop content style guides with message hierarchy, establishing tone of voice and key messages
- Develop a strong understanding of our clients’ and their competitors’ businesses; apply a brand’s voice to all communication materials
- Write website page content on a range of topics, adhering to SEO best practices
- Write blog posts on a variety of subjects, ranging from 1000 plus words
- Contribute to creative blog post titles and other content ideas
- Research and write longer form content for downloads, white papers/eBooks
- Create landing page content to support gated content assets
- Write lead nurturing emails according to inbound strategy and persona funnels
- Write press releases and video scripts when needed
- Develop e-newsletter and targeted email content
- Maintain a strong understanding of insurance and multi-family industries, phrases, keywords, competitive landscape and business culture
- Basic understanding of SEO and Inbound marketing best practices
- Work in a fast-paced team environment, handle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines
- Excellent writing skills with demonstrated ability to write successfully for the web (driving traffic, building engagement, and optimizing user experience)
- Proven ability to write in a variety of tones and voices
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively to meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented; productive without compromising quality
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize to meet daily deadlines and capable of operating in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Must enjoy working with multidisciplinary digital teams on a variety of projects
- A natural ease working with remote communication tools like Slack and email
- Understanding of WordPress a plus
Diversity & Inclusion
As an employee of Effective Coverage, you will be required to evaluate risks from many different perspectives. We know that having a diverse workforce, including differences of background, experience, and ideas, produces more innovative and effective solutions. Our inclusive culture helps to ensure that such diversity is harnessed and celebrated. At Effective Coverage, diversity and inclusion are necessary to drive our success.
For consideration for one of our open positions, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.