What Is An Insurance Report Card™?
The Insurance Report Card is an easy way to find out if you pass or fail when it comes to having the right amount of coverage. You’ll see what insurance coverage is appropriate for your needs, what protection you might be missing out on, and how little the right coverage actually costs!
Why Should I Get an Insurance Report Card?
- Find out what questions to ask
- Get clear and helpful answers to those questions
- See if your current coverage is too much or too little for your changing needs over time
- Model what would happen if there were to be a loss, and how your coverage might respond
- Get a personalized list of specific needs to bring up with an agent
- Get access to resources to help you find the right coverage for you and your family
What Else Will An Insurance Report Card Tell Me?
Questions about your future expectations help to determine how often you might want to revisit your coverage. In addition, our proprietary technology will alert you to recent significant changes in the financial stability of insurers. You’ll also be alerted if it’s determined that you have coverage from a company which has resisted getting a financial strength rating, because there are significant dangers in working with such a company! Fill out the form below letting us know you want your insurance report card, and we will get back to you soon!