Eric Narcisco is founder and CEO of Effective Coverage, the digital authority in homeowners and renters insurance. Effective Coverage has a 10-year partnership with some of the nation’s biggest owners and operators in the country, and we have seen an uptick in large owner-operators looking beyond renters insurance to a 100% lease compliance software and human solution.
The idea for Effective Coverage came about shortly after Eric graduated college when he lost everything in an apartment fire. He vowed to protect others from similar catastrophic experiences, and Effective Coverage was born.
Eric developed his idea further over time to benefit not only renters but property owners as well. Today, Effective Coverage has sold over 100,000 policies and created the only insurance tracking program on the market focused on the needs of property owners.
Eric focuses on the strategic vision of his company to maximize its value to both renters and property owners alike. Eric brings a relentless drive for innovation and a passion for real estate risk management solutions. He instills in each Effective Coverage team member a sense of innovation and constantly strives to bring Effective Coverage to the national forefront in a cutting-edge, contemporary, and niche market.
Effective Coverage has a 10-year history of building profit centers for apartment owners.
Effective Coverage’s focus on renters insurance lease compliance allows property owners to:
- Own the insurance decision at move-in and take it off of leasing agents’ plate.
- Track every policy and upload it to apartment management software system.
- Address losses but also handle deductibles with an upside for profit.
Resident Risk Management White Papers
- Resident Risk Management Is Changing, From Burden To Benefit
- Resident Risk Management for CFOs
- Resident Risk Management for COOs
As a respected industry expert, Eric’s roles at the national level include guest speaking engagements. Eric is available to speak at Real Estate Conferences, InsureTech events as well as private corporate meetings. Speeches can range from 30 minutes to an hour. To book Eric Narcisco to speak at your conference or event, contact us.
Past Topics Include:
- From Funding to Profitability: Surviving An InsureTech Startup
- How to Bootstrap an Outsourced Development Team
- What Insurance Customers Actually Want: Debunking 8 Common Myths of the Insurance Customer Experience
- The Big Investment vs ROI Debate: Where to Invest and Where Are the Returns?
- The Secret To Building An Insurance Agency From Scratch–AgencyNation Radio
- Shifting Demographics: Are You Ready For Millennials And Gen Z?
- Dig|In: The Digital Future Of Insurance May 2017
- InsureTech Connect: The Future of Distribution October 2017
Insurance Nexus: Insurance IoT USA Summit
Follow along with Eric as he explains renters insurance in Scottsdale, AZ
Want to learn more about how Effective Coverage can help you with Residential Risk Management?
Click the button below to book a 15-minute discovery call to learn more about how Effective Coverage can benefit your company: