Petaluma, CA is a Great Place to Live
With a media household income of $72,250, about $20,000 a year more than the statewide average and an estimated median home price of $412,000, Petaluma is a historic city with character and success written all over it. The mean price for a mobile home was over $90,000 in 2011. The median gross rent, however, is reasonably affordable for California at just $1,397 monthly.
Once You Find Your Affordable Petaluma Apartment, What’s The Next Step?
After you’ve found an affordable apartment in Petaluma, it’s time for the next step. What next step, you ask? You need to protect your family and your precious possessions with Petaluma renters insurance. As we’ve seen elsewhere, crime does happen in Petaluma. Without renters insurance, you’re on your own to bounce back after a loss.
Petaluma renters insurance provides peace of mind and a real safety net.
If you suffer a loss that makes your home unusable, you have loss of use coverage that will take care of your temporary housing. If someone is mildly injured in your home, you have medical payments to others coverage on your Petaluma renters insurance. Because it’s a no-fault coverage, this is an excellent way to step up and take responsibility if something does happen when you have someone in your home.
Petaluma renters insurance also includes, of course, personal property coverage.
This protects you from fire, theft, vandalism, and other common perils that often befall renters. If there’s a fire, you can replace your property. If your property is stolen, renters insurance in Petaluma will replace it at the replacement cost rather than the actual cash value. That means you can go out and buy the replacement property rather than just getting what it’s worth after depreciation.
Petaluma renters insurance also protects you if you are responsible for bodily injury or property damage to someone else.
Let’s face it. California is a fairly litigious state. For the cost of a couple of lattes, you can get from $100,000 up to $500,000 of liability protection that can help prevent you from being sued by settling before it gets to that level. Petaluma renters insurance can even provide a defense if necessary! Remember, there are more than 58,000 other residents in the city, as well as countless visitors. The more people you have in an urban area, the better your chances of being sued.
How Much Does Petaluma Renters Insurance Cost?
At about fifteen dollars a month, renters insurance in Petaluma costs slightly less than the national average. California uses different metrics to rate policies than most of the rest of the nation, which actually helps to reduce the cost of Petaluma renters insurance a bit.
Effective Coverage works to drive down Petaluma renters insurance prices while getting you the coverage you need at a reasonable price. Because we’re local renters insurance experts, we’re able to help you quickly identify your needs and get a policy to suit those needs.
Petaluma Renters Insurance – Quick Risk Facts
- Petaluma has a population of around 58,000.
- Petaluma is served by zip codes 94951, 94952, 94953, and 94954.
- There are 20,340 homes in Petaluma, of which 30% are rented rather than owner-occupied.
- 2012 saw 149 burglaries in Petaluma.
- Effective Coverage offers direct transmission of policy details to preferred properties so your Addison Ranch Apartments renters insurance is in the property manager’s hands immediately.
Effective Coverage offers the nation's only completely mobile platform to quote and purchase renters insurance right from your phone or tablet in just one minute. Get an online renters insurance quote today and protect your family.
What's Your Style?
- Do You Need Coverage ASAP? Check out the fastest way to buy renters insurance online and get covered in just 60 seconds!
- Do You Feel Like Talking About It? Just call Effective Coverage and a renters insurance expert can help you get great coverage in minutes.
- Do You Need Some Time Alone With Your Thoughts? We understand, which is why we created the California Guide To Renters Insurance.
- Just Want To Watch A Movie Together? See our video guide below.